Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wholesale Dress Shirts How Do I Get Some Button Up Dress Shirts Clean Without Shrinking Them And Without Having To Iron?

How do I get some button up dress shirts clean without shrinking them and without having to iron? - wholesale dress shirts

I have 3 work shirts that have already established that it can not be reduced.

Here are the actual jerseys I:

http://www.kng.com/wholesale/servlet/pro ...

What is the best way to avoid this and that they look and feel good?

1 comment:

voicefro... said...

I doubt I can iron out of them, do not. They seem to work shirts and the image appears to eliminate them.

As for washing, without contraction. This kind of shirt that is likely to reduce it at all. To wash on the safe side, with warm water and hang to dry.

Post a Comment