Thursday, January 14, 2010

Plastic Gift Would You Get Your Plastic Surgeon A Gift To Show Your Apprectiation?

Would you get your plastic surgeon a gift to show your apprectiation? - plastic gift

Ive wanted this kind of operation that I now have around 15 years, and if they did so well as I hope, me goin to him a little present .. There is not much money on this earth to explain how I would be delighted if he did a good job, so I feel obliged to could buy the gift, if the procedure to my expectations

3 comments:

MaryJana said...

During the operation, it is what is expected, will, and then, without a doubt!

All you can do is broad daylight, and I am grateful to the surgeons. Do not do anything, but too expensive.

Carmen H said...

In any case, I think, HES do his job, but he did something that you do not like, but that does not mean he will lose his job over, if that makes sense if there is anything they want and then some to do with him is like me and my instructor if I will undergo the practical driving test, then a gift for my thanks for your time and patience with me, good luck with show received result of the operation

Rock Angel said...

You should it a
their work was professional in your
didint do to
He did it because he was paid
and he did his job

Post a Comment