Friday, February 12, 2010

Make A Cat Igloo Switching From A Covered Litter Pan To Litter Igloo?

Switching from a covered litter pan to litter igloo? - make a cat igloo

I want the traditional roll includes a change to the igloo so that you remain in the litter tray. My cat has a funny way to reduce the screws from the box and spread garbage everywhere, I've carpeting, even in the laundry, which helps a lot. I doubt I have is that I must do something special to a new kind of painting, introducing the sand?

2 comments:

Delilah said...

Since you already have a covered box should not be too difficult to create the transition. If you do, be sure to give the same type of waste used to occur at the same time two changes. It could also help to ensure that "tied" to this process. I mean, show it when you bring home. Cats are naturally curious, and you probably want to check it thoroughly. I see the leaves from the dome and fill it with waste. Also you want you can directly call and check before you at the top. Allow him to explore his own ideas. If you have the space, it is likely that both sides of the boxes next to each for a while until he becomes accustomed to this new style should have. Let me know how it goes ... I think getting this kind NEXTime / I need to replace the litter.

Jeff said...

Your cat will tell you if you want to change or not. Please go, you know that you do not change.

Post a Comment