Saturday, December 26, 2009

Outdoor Pet Rabbits Can Outdoor Pet Rabbits Get Rabies?

Can outdoor pet rabbits get rabies? - outdoor pet rabbits

I researched online for some time. My family decided to keep my vacation outside pet that you have a greater freedom of movement around the house during the day, if all of them out there. Some Internet sources claim that outdoor rabbits, which can be infected with rabies, and to recommend a vaccine against rabies. I called my vet today and she told me never immunized rabbits, and not even FDA-approved rabies vaccine for rabbits. I am now, what are the chances of getting my holiday rabies from wild animals? We live in the Bay Area, CA is not near the kind of high mountains, where the only a couple of squirrels and cats who come into our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment